Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cluck Cluck Cluck

Just when I thought that it was finally safe, and all of the temptations of the Valentine holiday had finally disappeared, they had to bring out my biggest weakness of all….

CADBURY CREME EGGS!!!!

It’s just not fare, I can’t help myself at the checkout counter. I have to pick up at least one every time I’m standing in line…why can't they just hide them at the back of the store so I'm not so damn tempted!

I have to admit that one of my favorite memories of this little piece of heaven isn't actually eating way too many of them on Easter morning as a child, but instead the 90's commercials that features a little white bunny who clucks like a chicken. Easter time just wouldn't not be the same without that little guy.

Advertising at its finest!

P.S. I might also be partial to this furry creature as he resembles my bunny as a child, Charlotte Rose. You might question her name, but at least I didn't call her Bunny. Charlotte's Web may or may not have been my favorite book at the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment